Committee meetings are open to the public. Interested parties are welcome to attend at any time. Meetings are typically held in the 4th Floor Conference Room at 109 State Street, Montpelier. VPIC statute of reference.
VPIC Committee Members
The committee is comprised of 7 members, and 4 alternates as follows:
- Tom Golonka, Chair
- Elizabeth Pearce, State Treasurer
- Vaughn Altemus, Governor's Appointee, term expiring 6/30/2018
- Peter Amons, VMERS Representative, term expiring 6/30/2022
- Robert Hooper, VSERS Representative, term expiring 6/30/2020
- Joe Mackey, VSTRS Representative, term expiring 06/30/2019
- Karen Paul, Governor's Appointee, term expiring 6/30/2018
- Linda Deliduka, Alternate VSTRS Representative, term expiring 6/30/2019
- Jeff Briggs, Alternate VSERS Representative, term expiring 6/30/2020
- Kimberly Gleason, Alternate VMERS Representative, term expiring 6/30/2022
- David Starr, Alternate Governor's Delegate, term expiring 6/30/2020
Please refer to the "Calendar" on the left panel for all VPIC and retirement system meeting details, agendas, and minutes. Dates are subject to change. Please note that meeting minutes will be posted within five days of the VPIC meeting.
If you have trouble finding any meeting information or materials please contact us at TRE.VPICInquiries@vermont.gov or call (802)-828-3668.