Committee meetings are open to the public. Interested parties are welcome to attend at any time. Meetings are typically held in the 4th Floor Conference Room at 109 State Street, Montpelier. VPIC statute of reference.
VPIC Committee Members
The committee is comprised of 7 members, and 4 alternates as follows:
- Tom Golonka, Chair, Thomas.Golonka@partner.vermont.gov
- Elizabeth Pearce, State Treasurer, Beth.Pearce@vermont.gov
- John Henry Hubert, Governor's Appointee, term expiring 6/30/2022, John-Henry.Hubert@partner.vermont.gov
- Kimberly Gleason, VMERS Representative, term expiring 6/30/2022, Kim.Gleason@vermont.gov
- Robert Hooper, VSERS Representative, term expiring 6/30/2024, Robert.J.Hooper@partner.vermont.gov
- Joe Mackey, VSTRS Representative, term expiring 06/30/2023, Joseph.Mackey@partner.vermont.gov
- Mary Alice McKenzie, Governor's Appointee, term expiring 6/30/2022, MaryAlice.McKenzie@vermont.gov
- Vacant, Alternate VSTRS Representative, term expiring 6/30/2022
- Jeff Briggs, Alternate VSERS Representative, term expiring 6/30/2024, Jeff.Briggs@partner.vermont.gov
- Peter Amons, Alternate VMERS Representative, term expiring 6/30/2022, Peter.Amons@partner.vermont.gov
- Ronald Plante, Alternate Governor's Delegate, term expiring 6/30/2020, Ronald.Plante@partner.vermont.gov
For information about upcoming VPIC and retirement system meetings, please search the calendar found here. Dates are subject to change. Please note that meeting minutes will be posted within five days of the VPIC meeting.
You can also search for a specific VPIC meeting's minutes in the search bar found in the upper right hand corner of the webpage or by selecting a year from the that follows:
Historic information prior to 2017 is available. If you have trouble finding any meeting information or materials please contact us at TRE.VPICInquiries@vermont.gov or call (802)-828-3668.