Medicare-Eligible Retirees and Dependents
What is the cost: Rates for the VBA plans are going up by 3% this year. Rates for the VEHI medical-only plan are increasing much more significantly. All VSTRS Medicare premium rates for 2023 can be found here.
If you are currently enrolled and would like to change your plan selection, click here for the plan change form.
If you would like to enroll in the VSTRS 65 plan that allows you to have your own individual PT D prescription drug policy, click here for the enrollment form.
If you are or wish to be enrolled in the JY or Comprehensive plan, the 2023 Formulary Drug List can be found here and the 2023 Network of Pharmacies can be found here.
If you are not currently enrolled and wish to enroll, click here for the pre-enrollment kit. The pre-enrollment kit includes the following documents for the plan year 2023:
- Benefits-at-a-Glance for Medicare Advantage Group PPO Plans - A summary of benefits, showing what the plan covers and what you pay.
- Vermont Blue Advantage PPO Enrollment Form - To enroll, complete this fillable form and return it to the Retirement Office.
- Vermont Blue Advantage Medicare Stars Rating - Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.
- Multi-language Interpreter Services - Use this form to access interpreter services.
- Non-Discrimination Notice - VBA's Non-Discrimination notice.
Please note: Vermont Blue Advantage is a PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Vermont Blue Advantage depends on contract renewal.
H6898_23VSTRSWbpg_M FVNR 1022